– Pride and Prejudice: I’ve read this book so many times, but I JUST LOVE IT! Elizabeth is such a powerful female character for a novel of the 19th century.
– The Messy Heads Magazine #2: The thing I like most about this magazines is the authenticity. No photoshop, so sugar coating, no stupid shit. Magazines nowadays are 50% ads, 50% photoshopped girls, and the interviews aren’t even that great. But this magazine is an outlet of inspiration and positivity.
– Gemini Season: Since my grandpa gave me a Gemini rock I’ve been very obsessed with astrology, and very proud of my star sign.
– The Rolling Stones Concert: YES YES YES! I still want to cry when I think of this. I’M GOING TO SEE FUCKING MICK JAGGER (I need to calm down I know)
– Overalls: I found them so easy to wear in hot weather.
M O V I E S
– Performance (1970): Ugh, MICK JAGGER! That’s all I have to say really.
– The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975): Mick Jagger was supposed to be Frank, but sadly that didn’t end up happening. Even though the songs are kind of lame, I know the whole soundtrack.
– Love (2015): ¡¡¡¡BIG DISCLAIMER!!!! The first minutes of the movie look like a porn, well the whole movie is kind of a porn, to be honest. The thing I love about this movie is the monolog the guy had with himself. If you don’t want to watch the movie (which I completely understand) just search for the quotes of this movie. The movie itself has amazing photography and the lighting and scenes are beautiful. But it’s just a sad movie with too much weird sex.
– Pirates of Caribbean (2017): I grew up watching these movies! I’ve always wanted to be a pirate, I even have a pirate flag on my wall.
S O N G S
V I D E O S
– Interviews: It’s not a secret that I love Kurt Cobain and Mick Jagger. I love watching interviews from my favorite singers or actors. I’m going to put two of my favorites, but search for Patti Smith, Stevie Nicks or Johnny Depp, they also have good ones.
– Claire Michelle: This beautiful soul! Her videos are very long, which I love because it’s like hearing an old friend talk. I like to sit on my balcony with headphones on and hear her talk about life. These are my two favorite talking videos of her so far.
B L O G S
– Mustang Kids: Maddy and I started talking a few weeks ago on Instagram and we immediately clicked. She interviewed me for her new series called Mustang Kids, people who are free and have created a path of their own.
– Can’t Call, I’m in Cuba: I started following the messy heads for posts like this. Posts that made you think twice about the way you’re living your life.
– Harry Styles Vinyl: Never thought I would be saying this but, great album! I’ve never been a fan of One Direction or Justin Bieber or any boyband of that matter, to be honest, I didn’t remember this boy till he did the movie Dunkirk. Christopher Nolan (the director of the movie) is one of my favorite directors, and I love World War movies.
– Nit del Museus: In Barcelona, we usually have the night of museums where all the museums are free for a whole night.
– Hard Times: It’s been a difficult month, not bad, just difficult. I’ve met amazing girls online and I’m happy to think that in the future I will be able to create amazing things with them.
🌹IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, IF YOU’RE GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME I’M ALWAYS HERE, TUMBLR, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER, JUST DM🌹