My birthday month, Gemini season and the beginning of summer. Let the good times roll.
– My birthday: Yeah something that I’ve hated for such a long time doesn’t seem that bad right now. Yes, it’s a bittersweet moment but I’m very happy to be alive and to be able to grow up! So here is my last year being a teenager, I’ll continue doing all the things that us angsty teenagers do.
– Sunscreen: Please wear sunscreen! Sunburns are so bad for you, they increase your chances of getting skin cancer and damage your skin. If you live in a sunny country like me wear SPF 50!
– Bold eyes: Glitter, vivid colors, colored eyeshadow… It’s summertime, put some color in your eyes!
S O N G S
T W I T T E R
– 50sAnd60s: AMAZING ACCOUNT! Everything he posts is so interesting for me. Music, history and just random pieces of things.
B L O G S
P O D C A S T S
– Messy Head Podcast: In this podcast she talks about home. What homes means to her, her experiences with it and how she is feeling.
I’m going to be doing a haul on my youtube channel because I’ve accumulated a lot of things this past month. It’s going to be thrift/vintage clothes, vinyl, books, art supplies…
– David Bowie: I already did a blog post of when I went but if you watch my June rewind video I guess you’ll understand why I love Bowie so much. He reminds me of better easier times and his music always makes me so damn happy.
– Concerts: No surprise there, I always waste too much money on concerts, totally worth it tho. This month I went to a Beatles and Rolling Stones concert tribute (watch my birthday vlog if you want to see some footage) and also to Joaquin Sabina’s concert.