– I’m With The Band: Freya told me I would love this book, and I did! Pamela lived her life in a freeway most people would be envious of.
– The Rolling Stones Concert: Okay, where should I start with this one? A DREAM COME TRUE! I’m going to do a separate post talking about this concert.
– Meeting Freya: The (positive) power of social media
Shoutout to Abby for this comment that made me discover her!
– Winter is coming: But not really, global warming is coming! It’s between 20º-25º here, but since it’s sunny it feels warmer. Autumn is coming late and that’s making it very difficult for me to dress.
S O N G S
B L O G P O S T S
– Antisocial Diaries: It’s not the first time Emma has talked about her struggle with social media, and every time she talks about it it makes me think about my relationship with social media. Thankfully I’ve never been one to really care about looking cool or beautiful for others. I’ve posted videos without makeup, I’m not afraid to say what I think or show what I like, but it’s true that at the end of the day social media has taken over the world, and the more followers you have the more people will like you.
V I D E O S
– The Most Life-Changing Lessons I Learned in 22 Years: I always re-watch her videos because this girl is truly amazing, I could listen her talk for hours.
– Kielh’s Avocado Eye Cream: I have super puffy eyes naturally and there’s nothing I can do really, but this eye cream makes my eyes look at least more awake.
– New Things In My Room: I love changing things up in my room from time to time.
– Last Month of Freedom: Yep, my gap year has come to an end and I’m starting uni. I’m an adult man.
– Catalan Referendum: A lot of you have been asking me what my political view is in this situation and, to be honest, I’m not comfortable enough to share this online. It’s been a hard week and this is just the beginning.